Follow on Twitter

I will resume my blog soon!

I love writing and this blog used to be my friend when i was almost isolated from the world. I didn't know how many people are reading this and how many of those would be frequent visitors or would have read other posts after reading one post but I kept on writing. It was for me only.

I used to give a lot of my time to this blog and then life happened, as it always does.
I got busy in my career, job, family and other stuffs... It was nothing but a transition from learning from books/online to learning from practical world.
Now i want to resume blogging.

I am not the same Aditya as i used to be that time.
So I want to start blogging again but this time in a different way, a bit customized.
Looking for some new blog service before continuing with blogger or wordpress.

Hope to start soon!

1 comment:

  1. GEICO Insurance refers to The Government Employees Insurance Company which is headquartered in Chevy Chase, Maryland
    check here

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the Comment.
I will get back to you soon.
Don't forget to subscribe to my blog feed by entering your email in the Subscribe box on the right sidebar.
Please Enter a Valid Email so that i can contact you.

Follow and contact on Facebook